Virtual Backpack – Parent and Student Resources
Transportation Opt Out Forms
Active Transportation Walk Zone Safety Information
Tips to be safe on your walk to School
Transportation Update – Stay Connected
- Link to School and Transportation Information is only a Click or Call Away…
- Link to Bus Delays and Cancellations
- Link to Bus Stop Finder Tool
- Link to Stay Connected
- Link to Are you Moving?
STEO Kindergarten Information Package
- Link to Kindergarten Information Package – Newsletter
- Link to Kinder Parent Bus Safety Handout
- Link to STEO Bus Safety Activity Sheet
- Link to STEO Design Your Own Stop Sign
School Bus Rider Safety Videos
An online video called “Buzzy the Bee’s Safety Certificate! School Bus safety rules and behaviour expectations for first-time riders!”
- Link to Buzzy Bee’s School Bus Safety Rules and Expectations for first time riders!
- Link to Primary Safety Training Program
- Link to Junior Safety Training Program
Transportation Guidelines for Parents and Students
Free Delays and Cancellations App
Thank you for visiting the STEO Virtual Backpack. We are pleased to offer this information tool to provide parents / guardians of students enhanced information and features regarding their student transportation services. You can follow the link below to access your child’s information. After entering your child’s information, you have the option of subscribing to email alerts for transportation delays for your child’s route.
FREE App for Delays and Cancellations that allow for you to receive the Delays on your iOS or Android mobile device – follow link below for more details.
Mental Health Resources
- Link to the Kids Help Phone (24/7 counselling by phone, text or live chat)
- Link to EMental Health
- Link to BounceBack Ontario (A free skill-building program managed by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression and anxiety, stress or worry. Delivered over the phone with a coach and through online videos, you will get access to tools that will support you on your path to mental wellness.)
- Link to Big White Wall (Moderated 24/7 by trained practitioners who keep members safe, and facilitate the process of people helping people in an online format. Clinically managed and designed to support those with mild to moderate need. Peer to peer support. Free online resource in Ontario.)
STEO COVID-19 Resources
Bus Driver Thank You Card
STEO encourages parents, students and schools to make use of this “print-your-own” card to show your appreciation to your school bus drivers. You might be surprised how far a little gesture goes in making somebody’s day