Welcome to the Student Transportation of Eastern Ontario


Who do I contact for permission for my child to ride on a bus in case of emergency?

On occasion there may be a situation that arises that requires a student to travel on a bus because of an emergency situation. This is not for birthday parties, to allow a homework project to be completed or for a job. The student may or may not already be receiving transportation to school. Contact the school principal or vice-principal to have a “Request for Emergency Bus Seat or Short Term Alternative Busing” form filled out. The school will fax a copy to the Transportation Department and a copy will be given to the bus driver.